Here’s an SEO case study for Photoexplain.com, a hypothetical photography blog website:
Website Development & Technical SEO
At RankUpper we have in house web developer team. Our team developed this website very well, it was completely error free development and there were no technical issues.
We know that it was excellent but further we conducted a technical SEO audit of the website, identifying and fixing any technical issues that may be hindering the website’s search engine performance. But we have not found any error.
Executing the Strategy
We haven’t used our link building strategy here in these 6 months, because this project had a content-based strategy. But we have a plan, after 6 months we will implement our link building strategy to improve the website’s authority and credibility.
The SEO campaign was successful in achieving our objectives, with significant improvements in search engine rankings and organic traffic. The strategy focused on improving on-page optimization, and quality content publishing.
The results of the SEO campaign were impressive:
- Organic search traffic increased by 3.5k+ as Ahrefs reported within the first 5/6 months of the campaign.
- 5000+ pageviews as Google Analytics report.
- 1.66K total clicks with 267K total impressions.
- The website’s search engine rankings improved significantly for the target keywords, with several keywords moving from
- page 3 or 4 of the search results to page 1 or 2.
- Photoexplain.com established itself as a trusted authority in the photography niche, with increased engagement and
- followers on social media.